Welcome to CitySpaces Flooring
Cityspaces Flooring is pleased to announce our new flooring design showroom conveniently located near M&T Bank Stadium and Horseshoe Casino on 601 Alluvion Street.
Although we have a strong reputation of residential services in the Baltimore area, we now offer you the opportunity to view all of the options available for your home. Let us help you make your own flooring statement. We offer creative, one-of-a-kind flooring solutions, along with traditional applications. When it comes to flooring, look no further. Our team works closely with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with your custom floors.
Also now offering minor remodeling and painting as well!!
When you choose the CitySpaces Flooring Pros to handle your next home project you can expect …
• A FREE, on-site, no-obligation consultation
• A detailed plan that fits your budget, timeline and design preferences
• Top quality materials from only the best manufactures that we would be happy to use in our own homes
• Fine craftsmanship you will be proud to show your family and friends
• Excellent communication and customer service throughout your project
• Clean and courteous crew members who respect your property and your privacy
• View our TEAM page to learn about the synergy and experience we bring to each project
• Workmanship that stands the test of time, backed by our solid one year warranty
• The PROJECTS page illustrates a few of the jobs we have completed for your neighbors all the way to the White House in Washington DC
Our mission is to perform as a team to serve our customers by meeting their budget, décor and wants and needs to improve their home and its value. We provide and install quality products for the residents of Maryland, Virginia and the Washington DC areas. CitySpaces takes great pride in our work and you will too. Call today for a FREE appointment 410-400-4000.
Join the Buy Local Initiative
As a local company, we appreciate your business because - If just half of the US population spent $50 each month in independently owned businesses, their purchases would generate more than 42.6 billion in revenue. For every $100 spent in local independently owned stores, $68 returns to the community through taxes, payroll and other expenditures. If you spend that in a national chain only $43 stays here. Spend it online and nothing comes home.
Grand Opening 20% off All Materials until spring Featuring Provenza Affinity Hardwood for $6.99 S/F
Silo Point, Harbor view, Guildford, and Harbor Courts We have Custom flooring options specials for you.